Networking One of the most important skills needed to be successful
About This Event
Have you ever had a great business idea but didn’t know where to start? Are you overwhelmed or can’t seem to communicate your idea in a succinct way.
This is a interactive workshop aimed at anyone interested in improving their communication skills. Entrepreneurs, aspiring leaders, managers or salespeople.
- Key factors to consider before networking and pitching any idea
- 4 simple pitching frameworks that you can use in different networking situations to get your message across.
- How to elevator pitch and sell your idea in 60 & 30 seconds
- How to pitch your idea in 1 sentence
- Learn the most effective way of using storytelling to empower your connecting with others
About the Speaker
Tom MaloneyNLP Coach, and Certified Personal Trainer,
Climbing the Success Ladder
I am a coach, mentor, trainer, entrepreneur and the founder of Climbing the Success Ladder. A Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming and a certified NLP coach. I have developed a series of programs to help my clients to climb to success and achieve professional goals.